Content for the literature review plan. How to prevent mistakes?
The literary works review usually starts with a doing homework description of this relevance for the scholarly research of problems. The urgency of the problem lies, first of all, in the spread of the disease and the severity of its consequences (disability, mortality, economic losses) for clinical work. Therefore, it is crucial start to see the results of local and international research.
Just What would you use in literature review plan?
In a lot of works, the effectiveness of the method of diagnosis / treatment of a disease will be examined. In this situation:
- firstly, it's important to demonstrate the inefficiency of other types of its diagnosis / treatment.
- secondly, that they correspond to each other if we are talking about the treatment of a disease, it is possible to describe the pathogenesis of the disease and the mechanism of action of the treated treatment method so.
Thus, the pathogenetically justified application associated with the brand new method will be justified. Here, you're able to explain the use of this method of treatment as well as its effectiveness in other conditions having a similar pathogenesis with a focus on its physiological impacts.
The complication of this clinical problem and the method of therapy through pathogenesis is a brilliant way out if you find no direct indication when you look at the literature associated with utilization of the treatment solution in this infection. Exactly the same is true of developing a link between the two clinical issues - if you have no indicator when you look at the literary works of the relationship.
Generally speaking, it really is quite natural that some relevant concerns might not be examined when you look at the literary works. More over, if most of the questions had recently been studied, it's likely that your dissertation work wouldn't be of systematic novelty. The review must not re solve most of the tasks associated with the dissertation, but should justify the necessity for research.
The "summary" sets out the primary a few ideas of this literary works review without guide, abbreviations and particular numbers. In reality, the final outcome could be the author's perception regarding the literary works review. In this component, the interior logic regarding the review must certanly be plainly demonstrated as well as its idea expressed - the justification when it comes to necessity of undertaking this research.
Typical mistakes within the planning of a review plan
- 1. The composition regarding the plan without past analysis associated with literary works. This will result in:
- addition within the plan of clearly unworkable things
- not including items that are important the program
- wrong accentuation
All this work can notably reduce steadily the quality associated with the review.
- 2. Write the true names of things and subparagraphs in keeping words
- 3. Use in the master plan points that are excessively broad the disclosure of that is certainly not feasible when you look at the scope regarding the review
- 4. Incorporate items that are irrelevant the master plan
- 5. Write a paragraph plan, unstructured
Deep elaboration of literature in the act of developing a review plan is starting to become specially essential because of the fact that in the past few years graduate students are increasingly supplying dissertations which are earnestly examined domestic literary works while having not been studied literature that is foreign.
Practice shows that whenever analyzing literature that is foreign the absolute most unanticipated finds in many cases are experienced, that may provide interesting tips for constructing a design of your very own research.