Role: Procurement Manager
Educational Qualification: Post graduate/ MBA in Material Management
Experience: 8 to 10 years
- Minimum 8 years experience in Infrastructure Industries.
- Strong time management skills, highly organized, self-directed and meet stringent deadlines.
- Budgeting, Cost control and maintain solid relationship with subcontractors.
- Liaise with vendors, government agencies and statutory authorities.
- Ensuring appropriate procurement of all production, construction and maintenance materials.
- Preparing & managing logistics & transport budgets, monitoring expenditure and implementing remedial measures where appropriate.
- Managing and training staff in the operation of Logistics, Procurement, warehousing, materials systems.
- Identify - source, contract, and procure the needed good or service from qualified suppliers.
- Maintain Supplier Relationship Management process.
- Should know partnership agreement and preparation of MOU's.