Role: Project Engineer
(Planning Estimation & Execution)
Educational Qualification: B.TECH/M.TECH (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)
Experience: 8 to 10 years
- Minimum 8 years experience in MEP with experience in turnkey interior Furnishing-Contracting with desirable high rise building & township development.
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management and tools like PERT analysis and Gantt charting, sound knowledge of project estimation.
- Minimum 3 years experience in training engineers.
- Should be excellent in taking DSR and fortnightly activity report to present MIS.
- Should be able to plan daily activities, time sheet & monitor overall execution process.
- Should be well versed in AutoCAD & other engineering software's.