Role: UI/UX Designer
Total Openings: 1
Min Experience: 4- 5 years
CTC: As per Industry Norms
- We are looking to hire a key person (passionate, energetic, grounded, can-do, will-do,can-create, will-learn kind of attitude) to work with us to build great product designs& E-Marketing, contributeinsights, perform real-time experiments and keep building a team that works efficiently.
- A bachelors degree in design (UI/UX) or equivalent additional experience plus at least 3 years of experience in afast-paced interactive design environment.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio Collaborate with product management todefine and implement innovative solutions for Content Creation, visuals etc.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect, InDesign, Coral Draw or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills to conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to Clutter free interference. Execute all visual effect from concept to final hand-off.
- You are quicker than lightning with contemporary designingideas.
- Good in website updating i.e. Daily updation of our product on social media networks.Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- You love the art and science of marketing& also good at Professional Photography skills.
- You should be digitally sound with ability to update yourself with emerging trends of Market on regular basis.